Meaning: Savoring and Enjoying Life (Ecclesiastes 9:1-10)
- Josh Reich
- Mar 3, 2013
- Series: Meaning
At some point in our lives, all of us wrestle with the following questions:
- What makes life matter?
- How do I make my life count?
- How do I make 2013 better than 2012?
- What do I do when I get bored with my life, my career or my marriage?
- How do I find meaning so it's worth getting out of bed and doing something?
As we kick off 2013 at Revolution Church, we are starting a brand new series called Meaning where we will tackle these questions and many more like them.
Big Idea: Every good gift is an evidence of God's grace and is to be savored and enjoyed.
- I need to start savoring and enjoying this area of my life as a gift from God _________________.
- Get this week's 10+10 Questions here
- Get this week's Train Up Questions here
- "Taste and See: Savoring the Supremacy of God in All of Life" by John Piper