Jonah and David: Rest, Rhythm and Life
- Josh Reich
- Jul 7, 2012
- Series: Jonah and David
How do we respond to the big things in life? Are there any examples in Scripture that give us a window into how we should respond?
Join us for a two week look at two of the most recognized lives from the Bible
Big Idea: We fully rest and discover life when we fully trust God and allow Him to be God.
- Write down what the Sabbath golden rule means for you: "Cease from what is necessary. Embrace that which gives life." And live that for a day.
- Memorize Matthew 11:28-30
- Bring someone next week for the first week of Fearless
- 10+10 Questions
- Family Devotional Questions
- "The Rest of God" by Mark Buchanan
- "Making Room for Life: Trading Chaostic Lifestyles for Authentic Relationships" by Randy Frazee
- "Your Life in Rhythm" by Bruce Miller