Give. Me. Faith.: Playing Favorites (James 2:1 - 13)
- Josh Reich
- Feb 19, 2011
- Series: Give. Me. Faith.
Faith is a topic that many people wrestle with.
Is it a list of beliefs? Is it how we live? Is it both? We talk about having faith in God or people or ourselves, but is faith simply just in our heads? Is it something we can know for sure about?
Life can often seem out of control and we can feel like it is taking all the faith we can muster just to make it through the day.
As we walk through the book of James this spring, we will begin to see a God who provides for us, loves us, and empowers us to have the faith we need to make it through whatever life may throw our way.
Download the study guide for this series.
There is a direct relationship between a person's grasp and experience of God's grace, and his or heart for justice and the poor.
- Generous Justice: How God's Grace Makes us Just by Tim Keller
- Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream by David Platt
- The Hole in our Gospel by Richard Stearns
- Right Here, Right Now: Everyday Mission for Everyday People by Alan Hirsch
- Someone I will serve and love this week that is hard to serve and love is ________.
- Memorize James 2:1