Give. Me. Faith.: Authentic Faith (James 2:14 – 26)
- Josh Reich
- Feb 26, 2011
- Series: Give. Me. Faith.
Faith is a topic that many people wrestle with.
Is it a list of beliefs? Is it how we live? Is it both? We talk about having faith in God or people or ourselves, but is faith simply just in our heads? Is it something we can know for sure about?
Life can often seem out of control and we can feel like it is taking all the faith we can muster just to make it through the day.
As we walk through the book of James this spring, we will begin to see a God who provides for us, loves us, and empowers us to have the faith we need to make it through whatever life may throw our way.
Download the study guide for this series.
Saving faith results in a distinctive life.
- The Future of Justification by John Piper
- Dug Down Deep: Unearthing what I Believe and why it Matters by Joshua Harris
- Reclaiming Christianity: A Call to Authentic Faith by A.W. Tozer
- Redemption: Freed by Jesus from the Idols we Worship and the Wounds we Carry by Mike Wilkerson
- Memorize James 2:18
- Looking at my life and faith, would you say (according to the definition of James) that it is alive or dead
- For me this week, alive faith would mean ____________.