Fearless: Trying to Stop God (Joshua 7:10-26)
- Study Materials
- Aug 11, 2012
- Series: Fearless
All of us have fears of some kind. There are things that paralyze and keep us from taking chances or experiencing the life we dream of or the life God intends for us to live. But, what would your life be like without fear? What if you never got paralyzed? On July 14 we are kicking off a brand new series at Revolution called Fearless on the book of Joshua and we will look at how to live a life without fear.
Big Idea: Even the smallest sins can destroy the work God is seeking to do.
- Tonight I realize when I sin I am trying to stop God in my life, my relationships and my world
- By committing _____________________________ I am trying to stop God in my life.
- To have purity in my life, I need to destroy __________________________________.
- Do this week's 10+10 Questions
- Do this week's Family Devotion Questions
- "Finally Alive" by John Piper
- "The Problem of Pain" by C.S. Lewis
- "Death by Love" by Mark Driscoll
- "The Holiness of God" by R.C. Sproul