Fearless: The Faith of Others in Our Lives (Joshua 2)
- Josh Reich
- Jul 21, 2012
- Series: Fearless
All of us have fears of some kind. There are things that paralyze and keep us from taking chances or experiencing the life we dream of or the life God intends for us to live. But, what would your life be like without fear? What if you never got paralyzed? On July 14 we are kicking off a brand new series at Revolution called Fearless on the book of Joshua and we will look at how to live a life without fear.
Big Idea: In the life of Rahab, we see how God uses the most unlikely people to make the biggest impact.
- Call or email the person(s) whose faith made a difference in your life, led you to Jesus, etc.
- Ask God to send someone into your life this week that you can have a postiive Gospel impact on.
- I'll be praying for our move to Magee Middle School
- I plan to give $________________ to the move by August 11th
- I plan to up my weekly/monthly giving by $_______________.
- Do this week's 10+10 Questions
- Do this week's Family Devotion Questions