Every Christmas as we celebrate with friends and family, you will nativity scenes around, hear songs sung about the birth of Jesus.
But why did Jesus come? And, 2000 years later, why do we still celebrate his birth?
As we head into the Christmas season we will look at the impact that Jesus made in the first century by arriving as a baby and the impact that is still felt today in a brand new series called The God I Wish You Knew.
- November 16: Why Jesus Came to Earth (John 1:1 - 14)
- November 23: Jesus as Interruption (Matthew 1:18 - 25)
- November 30: Jesus as Threat (Matthew 2:1 - 18)
- December 7: Jesus as Revealer (Colossians 1:15-20)
- December 14: Jesus Changes Us (John 10:7 - 18)
- December 21: Jesus as Savior (Philippians 2)
- December 24: Jesus as Peace (Philippians 4:4 - 9)*
- December 28: No Church**
Invite someone using our online invite HERE
We meet every Sunday morning at 9:00am and 10:45am at 8300 E. Speedway Blvd. and we'd love to see you.