Give. Me. Faith.
Faith is a topic that many people wrestle with.
Is it a list of beliefs? Is it how we live? Is it both? We talk about having faith in God or people or ourselves, but is faith simply just in our heads? Is it something we can know for sure about?
Life can often seem out of control and we can feel like it is taking all the faith we can muster just to make it through the day.
As we walk through the book of James this spring, we will begin to see a God who provides for us, loves us, and empowers us to have the faith we need to make it through whatever life may throw our way.
- January 8: The Storms of Life (James 1:1 - 4)
- January 15: Doubt (James 1:5 - 8)
- January 22: Pursuits (James 1:9 - 11)
- January 29: Fighting Temptation (James 1:12 - 18)
- February 5: Going Through the Motions (James 1:19 - 25)
- February 12: Loving the Overlooked (James 1:26 - 27)
- February 19: Playing Favorites (James 2:1 - 13)
- February 26: In Search of Authentic Faith (James 2:14 - 26)
- March 5: How to Hold Your Tongue (James 3:1 - 12)
- March 12: Where Wisdom Comes From (James 3:13 - 18)
- March 19: Why Freedom Eludes Us (James 4:1 - 12)
- March 26: Decisions, Goals, and God's Will (James 4:13 - 17)
- April 2: How to be Rich (James 5:1 - 6)
- April 9: The Point of Pain and Suffering (James 5:7 - 12)
- April 16: Does Prayer Really Work? (James 5:13 - 20)
Download the James study guide.
Invite a friend by using our Einvite.